- 12 oz Tempeh
- 3 cups Mushroom, fresh
- 1/2 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Asparagus
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Olives
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs
- 1 cup Crushed Tomatoes, no added salt
- 2 tbsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Croutons, homemade
- In a large pot, sautéed tempeh in avocado oil over medium heat for 3-5 mins.
- Add the next 6 ingredients and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add in the broth, tomatoes, and herbs. Bring pot to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and cheese. Turn off heat.
- Serve with homemade croutons.