Low Carb Pancakes
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit extract
- 1/4 cup coconut milk unsweetened
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk all the dry ingredients.
- To the Bowl, add the liquids and whisk. If batter is too dry slowly add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut milk at a time to reach batter consistency.
- Brush and large pan with coconut oil and set on low heat.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fruit or our chia jam.