- 3/4 cup Chickpeas canned , no salt drained
- 1 tbsp Red Onion, chopped
- 5 each Capers large
- 5 each Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 3 each Mini Sweet Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 oz Feta Cheese
- .5 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 2 cups Spring Mix
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Oregano, dried
- Drain and wash chickpeas.
- In a bowl toss the onion, olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, and cheese.
- Whisk in a small bowl olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and oregano.
- In a serving bowl, assemble spring mix and top with chickpeas. Drizzle with dressing enjoy.