Southwestern Quinoa Salad
Switch up the grains with this fast and easy meal that is high in fiber. A southwestern influenced dish to be enjoyed by you.
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp Green Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Corn
- 1/3 cup Black Beans cooked
- 1/3 cup Quinoa cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Flakes optional
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 2 cups Spinach
- In a bowl mix the first 11 ingredients.
- Top quinoa mixture on spinach and enjoy.
Calories: 395kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 16gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 651mgPotassium: 1098mgFiber: 12gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 6286IUVitamin C: 38mgCalcium: 123mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!