Berry Delicious Chia Jam
High in fiber and omega 3! A great alternative to store bought jam.
- 1 cup Berries of choice ( raspberries, blueberries, or strawberry)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Monk fruit Extract optional
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- In a small pot over medium heat. Add berries and water stirring and mashing.
- Add in vanilla extract, chia seeds, and monk fruit if using. continue to stir until thicken.
- Turn off heat and remove let cool 10 mins.
- Store in sterilize container and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
Calories: 66kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 2gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gTrans Fat: 0.01gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 61mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 28IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 55mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!