- 1 whole organic chicken with the skin remove the gizzards!
- 5 cups Spring water!
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Raw Apple Cider Vinegar!
- 3 stalks Celery with leaves (coarsely chopped)! 1 onion, coarsely chopped!
- 3 carrots coarsely chopped!
- Fill stainless steel port with spring water
- Add whole chicken
- Add raw apple cider vinegar
- Add remaining vegetables
- Bring to a boil then turn down the heat to the lowest setting and let simmer 18 - 24 hours
- Remove scum from the top
- After 1 hour or so remove the chicken from
- the bone to freeze for later use in salads,
- After the broth is ready, let cool and store in
- the refrigerator for up to 3 days and up to 3 months in the freezer. Try freezing in ice cube trays. Keep the layer of fat at the top for protection of the broth.!